Cover Supervisors in Dunstable
Tick Education is a leading education agency that works closely with the majority of Primary schools in Dunstable. We specialise in providing daily cover, long term short-term roles to support schools in maintaining a high standard of education. We are currently seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as Cover Supervisors in Dunstable.
· Provide cover supervision for absent teachers across various subjects and year groups in Primary schools.
· Deliver pre-prepared lessons and ensure that students are engaged and focused on their learning.
· Manage classroom behaviour and maintain a positive and productive learning environment.
· Support students learning by responding to questions and offering guidance as needed.
· Follow the school’s policies and procedures to ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment.
What Tick Education look for from Cover Supervisors in Dunstable:
1. Teaching, tutoring, or coaching experience is highly desirable.
2. Ability to work 1 to 5 days a week based on school requirements.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Passion for imparting knowledge and supporting students’ educational development.
5. Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to work well in a team.
If you are looking to further develop your teaching, tutoring, or coaching skills and have a genuine passion for making a difference in students’ lives, we would love to hear from you. Join our dedicated team at Tick Education and help shape the future generation!
Why Tick Education?
Tick Education supply compliant and committed teaching staff across Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire. Tick Education have a combined 40 years’ experience in the education recruitment sector and draw from a wealth of industry knowledge.
When working as a Cover Supervisor in Dunstable, you can expect a personalised service, a dedicated consultant and a variety of roles. We develop excellent relationships with our candidates and clients alike. Our experience has given us a real understanding of our clients’ needs and what our candidates value most.
So how do I apply?
To find out more about our roles for Cover Supervisors in Dunstable get in touch today and send in your CV to email@example.com. We will give you a call and set up a registration with you, where we will discuss your requirements. Alternatively go to www.tickeducation.co.uk and click the “Apply” button.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.