Website Tick Education Ltd
Primary Teacher jobs in Bedford
Are you a passionate, qualified teacher with experience working in primary schools? Are you seeking more flexible hours or more variation in the schools you work in? Here at Tick Education we have plenty of opportunities within Primary schools in Bedford, providing day-to-day and long term support to their staffing
Key Responsibilities for Primary Teacher Jobs in Bedford
• Delivering exciting and interesting lessons to primary aged pupils, engaging with them and assisting them with any additional needs or struggles
• Developing children’s understanding of topics within the curriculum and demonstrating flexible ways to explain and impart knowledge, catering to different abilities and levels of learning
• To be able to demonstrate superb classroom control; dealing with pushback from young students who may challenge your authority by using safe, fun and imaginative techniques to win them over and level with them – In these situations
• Be Open to assisting other teachers / staff within the schools as and when you need to
• Assist with the continuous development of the children you are teaching, along with other children within the school
• To keep children safe at all times, both in classroom and out.
Requirements to apply for this role
• To be a fully qualified teacher (FQT / ECT / FE Qualified)
• To be passionate about education and teaching
• To have demonstrated commitment to keeping children safe and an understanding of safeguarding
• To have an excellent knowledge of the Primary curriculum in the UK
• To be open and flexible to short notice bookings and travelling to schools around Bedford
If you are a dedicated and resourceful Primary Teacher who enjoys the excitement and variety of daily cover assignments, we would love to hear from you and hopefully welcome you onto our team, making a positive impact on the development of young learners in Bedford.
Why Tick Education?
Tick Education supply compliant and committed teaching staff across Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire Tick Education have a combined 40 years’ experience in the education recruitment sector and draw from a wealth of industry knowledge.
When working in Primary Teacher jobs in Bedford you can expect a personalised service, a dedicated consultant and a variety of roles. We develop excellent relationships with our candidates and clients alike. Our experience has given us a real understanding of our clients’ needs and what our candidates value most.
Tick Education have a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Each applicant will be subject to stringent vetting and safeguarding checks. All our positions involve regulated activity with children. When appointing individuals to engage in regulated activity with children, the correct pre-appointment checks are carried out to help identify whether a person may be unsuitable to work with children.
So how do I apply?
To find out more about our Primary Teacher jobs in Bedford get in touch today and send in your CV to email@example.com. We will give you a call and set up a registration with you, where we will discuss your requirements. Alternatively go to www.tickeducation.co.uk and click the “Apply” button and we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit tickeducation.co.uk.